Friday, March 8, 2013

Stuff's Gone Down

Hey everyone,

I know, I seem to do this every time, I forget to blog. Except genuinely, I haven't felt like it, since a lot has gone down.

Last time I wrote, I was excited for Omar's arrival, and couldn't have been happier. Literally three and a half weeks later, I was single again, since he didn't feel 'the same' anymore, and nothing I could do would change that. So, I had to deal with my heart being absolutely destroyed, and I've been trying to get by in that emotional regard. Almost three months later, I'm still having a hard time.

Then, I have a myriad of family issues going on that I'd love to discuss, but as others are involved, I shall not out of respect for them. Here's a hint though: this stuff has been affecting a lot of Americans in the past 10 years.

So in essence, life's been...something.

However, I do graduate in May, which is something good. Yet I'm probably still going to still be working at the Mount Washington, just because it's a job that I know can pay the bills, especially after graduation. My parents can't help me after I graduate, so I got to do what I got to do.

Still, I haven't forgotten the big picture. I'm looking at plans for down the road, I just am not sure what to do while still making enough to pay my bills. And I know eventually I want a Masters degree. I just can't stand the thought of more school. Dear God no.

But, it shall happen, I just need to find something to do in the interim. I'm starting to think about the Peace Corps again, that may be a viability, I'm young, and loan forgiveness is an amazing thing. Besides, I'd see the world, and definitely have stories to tell when I got back. Take that, Bilbo Baggins.

Anyhow, I just wanted people know that I'm alive. It will probably be a while once again, and if so, I apologize.

Happy weekend, everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment