Friday, November 30, 2012

Childish Excitement

I hope everyone is having a good Friday night. And rejoice ladies, No-Shave November is ending...There are just some men in the world who should not attempt to grow beards...you guys know who you are. Seriously, if you look like you're only starting puberty when you grow a beard...just stop, ladies will run away from you.

Anyhow, this post will be short and to the point, as I wish to share with the world that Mr. Omar Tolosa will be arriving to the United States in a matter of hours. Yay!

Yes, I'm blogging about my boyfriend's arrival to the U.S., and that's all I have to talk about. Deal with it.

But I digress. As I have to head to Logan relatively early, this is all I'm going to post about tonight. I apologize if you were looking for something substantial, the happiness of seeing the one I love after not seeing him in person for almost four months is blinding me a bit.

So, I hope everyone has a good weekend, and a good start to the holiday season.

(Disclaimer: I've had 5 tequila sunrises tonight, so my writing skills are somewhat shot. I apologize, but no editing will take place. When I'm sober, I may find a laugh in this.)

Once again, have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment